15th NTRCA Circular 2018 PDF Download. NTRCA 15th Teachers Registration Notice 2018. 15th NTRCA circular 2018 has been published on www.ntrca.gov.bd & ntrca.teletalk.com.bd website. Always Check NTRCA Notice 2018 for Teachers Registration Circular. Now we discuss full details of 15th NTRCA Circular 2018.
15th NTRCA Circular 2018
The Non-government Teachers Registration and Certification Authority (NTRCA) has been announced the application date of 15th Non-government teachers registration examination 2018 through online. Online Application fee must be submitted by teletalk mobile. Interested candidates can submit their application via ntrca.teletalk.com.bd website.
Important Date & Deadlines
Online Application Initiate: 05 December 2018 (03.00 PM)
Application Deadline: 26 December 2018 (06.00 PM)
Online Application Fee: 350 Taka ( Via Teletalk)
• School Level – Assistant Teachers, Athletics Teachers, Assistant Moulvi, Ebtedayee Head and Exhibitors.
• School Level -2 refers to the term of the Trade Instructor, Junior Moulvi, Junior Teacher (general) and Ebtedayee Reciter.
• College level – means the lecturer / Instructor (Tech) / Instructor (non-tech)
Exam Subject & Marks Distribution
Note: Deduct .05 Mark for every wrong answer .
15th NTRCA Teachers Registration Notice 2018
Online Application method
• At first, go to NTRCA official Application Link www.ntrca.teletalk.com.bd website.
• To select the first option.
• Optional Subject and test centers will be selected during the application process.
• However, NTRCA will be published Upzilla based result, so that the permanent address cannot be changed in any condition.
• Applicant must be upload 300 by 300 pixel size color photographs and 300 by 80 pixels size scanned signature for admit card.
• Online application form must be filled more carefully cause it is unchangeable.
• SMS will be sent to the mobile number submitted in the application. Therefore, the mobile number must be permanent and usable.
• Application copy will be given after submission of application ID with user ID. Download and do the copies of the applications.
• Print the application’s copy and save it. The appointment may be required during the time.
Application Fee Payment Process
After the application, the Teletalk Prepaid SIM will be required to submit 350 SMS for the test fee in 72 hours. After downloading the application, you will need to send SMS in the following two ways using the User ID in the application form.
1st SMS : NTRCA <space> user ID & send to 16222
Return SMS : with a PIN returning SMS.
2nd SMS : NTRCA <space> Yes <space> PIN & send 16222
When you confirm your application then 350 Taka will be deducted from your balance.
How To Recover User Id / Serial / PIN Number Through SMS
Sometimes Applicant lost their User id and Pin Number. Now we tell you a process How to recover your User id and Pin Number.
If you know user ID:
NTRCA <space> HELP <space> USER <space> USER ID & send to 16222
If you know PIN number:
NTRCA <space> HELP <space> PIN <space> PIN NO. & send to 16222
Required Document For Application
• Online Application Download Copy..
• Educational qualification certificates. Honor’s level Marksheet.
• Citizenship Certificate.
• National ID Card.
• Training Certificates (If you have)
If you face any problem to submit your 15 NTRCA application then you can join our Facebook Page And Groups. We will try our best to solve your problem.